Subject: [Leica] The last roll of Kodachrome: Steve McCurry's photos up at Vanity Fair
From: ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 18:18:04 -0500

There are very few people on this list who could match the number of high
quality images on one roll of Kodachrome.

history could have just as easily have gotten two christmases on the roll
and never have been seen

everyone has their own letdown level

he did a better job honoring the emulsion than I could

ric