Subject: [Leica] IMG: annoying banding - is my M8 becoming a paper weight?
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 06:26:37 +0100
References: <4AE947AB-AF74-4E4A-B0AE-DA96FB5D330A@frozenlight.eu> <261015A2-ED0E-4C3A-87BC-2AFB15E8F946@frozenlight.eu> <5CDA7FB5-D644-46CD-9E7F-468F72760406@gmail.com> <AANLkTikk6WJG4pHSow0SpioQ61LCrELs0MzU36Cvh=rk@mail.gmail.com> <7D792F03-C902-4EAE-ACF5-18B4201BFE4A@frozenlight.eu> <AANLkTimo7cNyTfBuLh18QbE11LQ5DxTBWZ4CM9ydk_oP@mail.gmail.com> <62C9B356-EB49-479D-96D1-13C28677659A@frozenlight.eu> <AANLkTimEw6yB0KpoRUMjDZw0XT+VSAFkrFYNh2=uH3G7@mail.gmail.com> <AANLkTinMEWeOUo7C0wTN7jOB2GSkANL5FdY4gkahKwzq@mail.gmail.com> <4D5317F7.2080504@gmx.de>

Hi Douglas,

Sure, I had a mobile phone on me, as I always do, so nothing new there. The
problem has occurred at completely different locations.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain