Subject: [Leica] Blatant Printer Plug-Canon 5000
From: wtorry at vbar.com (Wayne Torry)
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 14:19:11 +0000

Good morning.

I have had my printer for about a year now. I haven't used it as much as I
should. I will correct that fault in my character.
This week I made B&W prints for a print exchange. I was very pleased with
the results. So I printed some other photos. Color even. Portraits too.
Imagine that?

Bottom line: I really really really like the prints I get from my Canon
imagePROGRAF iPF5000 17in Printer. As a low volume user, I was concerned
about leaving the printer idle for long periods. No problem.
The thing is huge. Space could easily be a problem for some. Heck, it's a
problem for me. Well worth figuring out how to live with it. I am so glad
that I finally upgraded from my antique Epson 1280. The jump from a 13" 4
color printer to a 17" 12 color printer was a giant leap for my print
quality. I like it.

Great printer!

Wayne