Subject: [Leica] M9 Demos....
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 07:20:23 +0100

Where, what kind of discounts? I saw someone offering one used here, but at
a paltry $500 below new price.
In any event, good to see the pipeline filling up, I also recently got a
mailing from Leica UK (I am on their mailing list since I bought my M8
there) advertising the fact that there is plenty of stock and listing the
many dealers who carry them.

Looks like I will be able to afford one in a year or so, but then the prices
should have fallen to my bottom-feeder level.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain