Subject: [Leica] IMGs: PAWs 5 & 6 - Phx ALL ALice's thanks + mine + Montie
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 21:40:57 +0100

(Real) Thanks to you all who on or off list commented on those

I've passed you best wishes to Alice who really appreciates - she
follows the lug but has not registered officially yet ...

I was relunctant to post DLeica R9Diesel pixes out here before LFI had
made the official announcement of the new gear release - yet, if you
enjoyed the show, who cares after all ;-)

Wish you all the best of light.

Bien amicalement
Philippe

MONTIE SPECIAL

Le 13 f?vr. 11 ? 05:48, Montie Talbert a ?crit :

> Philippe, the mind catcher!  ;-)

Thanks Montie

I DO have a Dream catcher in my bedroom , haging in front of and in
between windows - brought back from the Us by a dear friend of mine
years ago - it still clings in the breeze, and its feathers are light
on my heart

My dreams are of ...

Thanks Montie

Philippe