Subject: [Leica] Line a bad pixels in M8 images plus searching for a wedding dress
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 20:13:14 -0500

Yes, I had that on my M8.  It manifests itself as a line which cuts the
image across the short dimension.  It only happened to me at 1250 and
higher asa settings.  I sent the camera back.

This is my example from 2007 ( the line goes through Kitty's thumb joint)

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/shino/techie/L1000588.JPG.html

-rei