Subject: [Leica] unboxing
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 23:36:51 -0500

Me I'm a big sucker for packaging and brand names I gotta be real broke that
week to buy generic if I have some day $30,000 to blow on a Leica made of
solid unobtainium I'd want to box it came int to be real cool. Leica knows
about people like me.
They also know that people like me love the idea that such a thing as a
solid Titanium Leica M9 really does exist. As they made it.
But I bet they'd charge less if it was just a choice of metal and not the
fancy designer guy and only 500 copies made.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com
Cars:   http://tinyurl.com/2f7ptxb