Subject: [Leica] Borders bankruptcy
From: zoeica at mac.com (Chris Williams)
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 09:34:10 -0600

The last book I bought at Borders was Osterloh's Leica M book and it
was in the half off section!

I always found Borders a bit confusing personally and never seemed to
carry allot of the inventory B&N does. Borders screwed up here by
putting their "Seattle's Best" coffee shop in the store. Silly non
local folks, everyone here goes to CC's and the protests began
immediately.

Chris Williams
www.zoeicaimages.net
www.rebirthworkshops.com