Subject: [Leica] Saving the forests.
From: lrzeitlin at gmail.com (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 18:51:19 -0500

Larry,

It might be a loss to you, but it would be a big gain for the Earth's forest

cover. Now if we could only teach these Westerners to use a mug of water

rather than toilet paper...(-:

Cheers

Jayanand

- - - - -

I don't know much about substituting a mug of water for toilet paper but
thanks to a poorly functioning gas water heater and New Delhi's erratic
water pressure of 20 years ago, my wife and I learned to bath ourselves in
one small pitcher of water each, following the example of most Indians of
the time. Pour half the water over your body and soap yourself well. Then
rinse off the soap with the remaining water. We used the technique for a
number of years when camping or in our showerless boat. Still, if given the
preference I prefer to cleanse myself by taking a long hot shower. Ecology
be damned. Apr?s Moi, le D?luge

Larry Z

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Saving the forests.)
Reply from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard at sfr.fr) ([Leica] Saving the forests.)