Subject: [Leica] Borders bankruptcy
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 08:45:54 +0530

John,
In my experience, Amazon has killer customer service - they have twice
couriered shipments to me in India, at their cost, when normal delivery was
unreasonably delayed, with instructions to donate one set of books to a
school or a library if and when the original consignment arrived. It is also
the place to go to for slow selling books.
Cheers
Jayanand