Subject: [Leica] Back Again
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 18:24:51 +0530

Well one billionaire Kuwaiti once told me that his wife wore haute couture
under the burkha, and her absolute favourite was Dior!

Anyway, if you have ever taken a Emirates flight out of Dubai flying into
Europe, approximately half an hour after take off, a lot of these burkha
clad females rush into the bathrooms and emerge in skirts, with lipstick,
eye shadow etc.

Cheers
Jayanand