Subject: [Leica] Bob Krist Seminar
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 09:55:18 -0500

I don't know if any of you will be in the Charleston area, but this is a
great opportunity on March 4th.  I'm on the board of SC ASMP and helping to
organize this seminar:

Tina

ASMP South Carolina Presents:Bob KristTravel Photographer Extraordinaire

Bob Krist is a freelance photographer who works regularly on assignment for
magazines such as National Geographic Traveler, Smithsonian, and Islands.
These assignments have taken him
to all seven continents.

The last time Bob spoke in our area was in Raleigh where
400 people paid $85 to hear him for only a 3-hour event.

This is a great opportunity to hear a motivational and
sensational photographer speak about travel Photography,
creating DSLR Video and surviving in the new economy as
a successful photographer.

He has put together an all new program just for us.
March 4, 2011
11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.

Trident Technical
College<http://wilddave.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0d7457766301f5ba998e5af3d&id=ec47ffb02b&e=796c5943cf>
7000 Rivers Ave., North Charleston, SC 29406
We are meeting in the Nursing Auditorium
It is located on in the
920 Building: Room
791.<http://wilddave.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0d7457766301f5ba998e5af3d&id=6633cdde53&e=796c5943cf>

Attendance fees:
Trident students and staff: Free with ID
Students: $15.00
ASMP: $15.00
Trades: $25.00
Public: $35.00

Registration: 10 a.m.
Session begins: 11 a.m.
Lunch: on your own
Session ends: approximately 4 p.m.
Don't miss this unique, informative and inspiring experience.

Registration:
Eventbright<http://wilddave.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0d7457766301f5ba998e5af3d&id=21818fa1e0&e=796c5943cf>

Presenter's website:
BobKrist.com<http://wilddave.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0d7457766301f5ba998e5af3d&id=b0051f7b0c&e=796c5943cf>