Subject: [Leica] FS: 45mm Panasonic MFT macro lens
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 07:28:02 +0100

I find myself rarely using the lens on my GF-1, macro photography is just
not really my thing and I have other lenses that cover this focal length. So
it is for sale, LNIB.

A new one costs $735 at B&H:
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/651734-REG/Panasonic_H_ES045_Leica_DG_Macro_Elmarit_45mm.html

I will take $550 (or EUR/GBP equivalent) incl. shipping to Europe (other
regions at $15 additional cost). Payment by Paypal add 3%, payment by bank
transfer (either into my Spanish or UK accounts) preferred.

If interested, contact me OFF LIST.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain