Subject: [Leica] Another swan.
From: lrzeitlin at gmail.com (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 12:17:02 -0500

Swans and geese patrol our 5 acre lake. Beautiful birds but watch where you
step. They poop like large dogs. Taken last summer with a Frankenleica IIIc
(constructed of the parts of three junkbox cameras) and an uncoated f3.5 5
cm. Elmar. This was the camera I took places I considered too dangerous for
newer, more expensive equipment. Despite hill climbing, sailing, white water
rafting and being banged about in a glove compartment, it has outlasted much
of my newer equipment. I'll have to beat it to death with a stick.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Larry+Z/Swan.jpg.html
Larry Z

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Another swan.)