Subject: [Leica] M8 & 8.2 opinions
From: john.o.newell at comcast.net (J. Newell)
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 02:31:42 +0000 (UTC)

I bought a like new refurb a few years ago. It has been (touch wood)
flawless. It is a pleasure to use, and a pleasure to work with the files it
produces. My SLRs are Nikon D300 and D200 bodies, and I have top-drawer
Nikkor lenses, but the files that come out of the M8 are completely
different in every way; among other things, they require a great deal less
"developing" than the Nikon files. I would buy another in a heartbeat.

John Newell