Subject: [Leica] BD Colen workshop
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 06:31:12 -0800

BD is doing his "A Day In the Life" workshop again. I may try to attend this
year. Martha's Vineyard is of course quite gorgeous. If interested, please
contact BD directly at bd_colen @ harvard.edu

******

 Hi, Richard ? It?s workshop time again. This year it?s a full week ? on
Martha?s Vineyard ? arrive Sunday, June 19, leave the following Sunday, so
the workshop itself will start Monday a.m. and end Saturday. I am renting a
cottage that?s really delightful, and about four blocks out of Edgartown.
The workshop fee is $500, and the charge for the cottage is $400 for the
week. The cottage accommodations are such that it can sleep four students ?
but three of those students can bring a spouse or s.o., and the charge will
be the same. I figure we?ll fix dinner at the cottage most evenings, and
everyone will chip in in terms of buying groceries, cooking,etc. Same with
breakfast, and lunch we?ll be on our own.

I realize it?s early in the season, but I am going to need to commit on the
cottage, and so I need prospective students to commit and pay the cottage
fee when they do.

Let me know if you?re in interested, and feel free to post this on the LUG.
I figure the workshop itself can take up to 10 students, but everyone after
the first four will have to find their own room for the week ? easy enough
to do, but undoubtedly more expensive.

Best,

B. D.

--