Subject: [Leica] IMG: More with the Telyt 250/4
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 14:30:57 -0800

Jim Nichols offered:

> It wasn't open for Friday, but today, the first Daffodil of the year was
> showing its face.
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/First+Daffodil+of+2011.jpg.html
>
> This little scavenger was the only bird within range this morning.
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Sparrow+73.jpg.html<<<<<

Hi Jim,
Are you working with the monopod on these?

I noticed on another post about the Daffodil? You indicated a problem
holding for what appeared a vertical frame?

I'm sure if you have the monopod and you aren't using it all the time, you
should make the effort to do so.

Simply because you'll get better at using camera, long lens and monopod for
more successful photos if you do. I realize at times it seems awkward, but
the more you work with it and learn the quick motions and changes for
adjustment , no question your successful hit rate will go up. And that's
regardless of shutter speeds..

With your rig can you change vertical to horizontal by merely pressing a
release button and rotate the camera direction?
cheers,
ted

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: More with the Telyt 250/4)