Subject: [Leica] M8 & 8.2 opinions
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 12:21:17 +1000

Fair to add that cycling along the beach (although I'm sure that Nathan
meant on the beachside roads, not in the sand at the water's edge!) can
expose any camera to other significant hazards apart from that healthful
sweat!.  Salt atmosphere, blown fine sand and possibly droplets of coconut
oil from bikini clad beach goers, if not foam from Estrella beer and not to
mention air-borne beach umbrellas and annoyed boyfriends.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] M8 & 8.2 opinions)