Subject: [Leica] Puppy PICS!!!
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 21:20:03 -0800

I stayed at the breeder who bred our latest puppy last night. He has
NINETEEN dogs currently, mostly puppies. I just processed these on the
laptop so the colors and the rightness may be wrong, AND these are just
puppy snaps, not high arts,

With all that caveats, behold some cute puppies
http://5pmlight.com/PICS/Photos021811

This week, freeze in the Sabta Fe mountains! :-)
--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/>
replies in your msgs. ]

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Puppy PICS!!!)