Subject: [Leica] IMG: Baylands Walk
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 07:28:01 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Tina. I'm testing this out as my Golden Trout kit. It seems to have
passed the first test which was if it could produce a decent landscape with
good
near/far focusing. I was also surprised that with manual focusing you could
actually magnify the image in the viewfinder or LCD screen to pixel peep
before
shooting. Worked really well!
Glad you enjoyed,
Bob