Subject: [Leica] Battery life indicator (M9)
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 16:03:23 -0800

I'm sorta pissed off. I checked the "Info" panel last night and it
indicated that my battery was a little below 50% (I'd estimate over
40%) and that it was good for 251 shots. Planning to take at most 100
frames the next afternoon, I didn't put the battery on charge. Guess
what! It went totally dead after about 24 shots.

So, does the battery life indicator habitually lie, is my M9
defective, or do I have a defective battery? Can anyone enlighten me
based on their experience?

Herb
--
Herbert Kanner