Subject: [Leica] IMG: small bird
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 20:01:09 -0800

Okay, I'm not a birder (no gasp from the audience with that
announcement, I see) but I have decided I'd like to document the
critters that live around here.

Here's one perched on an ornamental fig. It's gray and goes "tweet".

<http://adam-bridge.smugmug.com/gallery/15932409_x9Tz7#1194959524_3DHRW-A-LB>

Shot with 1Ds MkII, 560 telyt, wide open. The image is slightly cropped.

It wasn't too keen on being photographed.

Comments, thoughts, identification, all welcome!

Adam Bridge

Replies: Reply from jmaddox01 at suddenlink.net (Jack Maddox) ([Leica] IMG: small bird)
Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] IMG: small bird)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] IMG: small bird)