Subject: [Leica] Battery life indicator (M9) Cheapskates
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 16:37:06 -0500

Yes but if someone gave you a million bucks and you got an M9 would you not
also while you were out it get a few knick knacks to go with it like a spare
battery or two and spare memory card?
To not does not mean you're cheap it means your a bit short sighted to put
it as nicely as possible. This is not an issue of economics but of pure
common sense.

Mark William Rabiner