Subject: [Leica] IMG: Today at the bench
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 10:37:54 -0800

Thanks Steve. I'll miss you and Tikwa (and Jane and Hudson and Kiwi).

Looks like we should get in no problem on Thursday. Snow should start on
Thursday night. Estimates of 2 - 4 feet until Sunday then clearing.

You wouldn't have any problem getting in tomorrow. Then you can go around
with us in the truck. It's just that Tikwa isn't allowed in any of the
lodges inside the park.

Sure I can't change your mind?  I need a people photographer such as you to
take my pic!!
;-)

Bob

Bob Adler