Subject: [Leica] Lyme disease - formerly deer in winter
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 18:04:39 -0500

We see deer in our pastures every night.  There is a hunt club adjacent to
our farm and I think most of the deer have figured out where the fence is.
 Our carpenters are bow hunters and provide us with more deer meat than we
could ever use.  It is delicious..  I wouldn't want to kill Bambi's mother
myself but I don't mind eating the meat!  When we raised hundreds of
chickens in Kentucky, I used to wring chickens' necks but now my chickens
all have names and personalities ;-)  We eat about 75% vegetarian.

Tina