Subject: [Leica] Old images resurrected
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 16:11:43 -0800

Actually, I think this was KX, the earlier K12 64ASA stuff while K64
was K14 processing. K-X was grainier, but not quite as grainy as
K200. I shot all the Kodachromes available from 1958 to the 90's,
from 10ASA on up. While I was shooting it, the K-X of the late 60's
and early 70's was probably my least favourite, but having 64ASA
available was truly liberating after having started on ASA10. Looking
at the pictures now, the grain hardly ever bothers me, but the
blocked up reds and greens do at times.

--

       Henning J. Wulff
  Wulff Photography & Design