Subject: [Leica] Mardi-Gras Copyright
From: zoeica at mac.com (Chris Williams)
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 21:16:57 -0600

Someone should tell them the photographer would make very little if any of
their Indian images since every Mardi Gras day their images are recorded by
thousands of cameras. But then the street performers down here think the
same, people are making tons of money of them. Public streets, not much you
can do about that one.

I understand the costumes are art and I see their arguement but they gather
in public places.

Sonny would know more about the MG Indian history than me. They used to
actually be quite violent towards rivals.

Chris

Developed from my iHolga