Subject: [Leica] Friday Flower - experimenting "new" gear - Howard
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 22:50:19 +0100

My lens was slightly different from the one described on the Leitax
site (German made, but either an earlier or later version I DK) so I
had to figure out how to remove a little more than shown, and was
therefore careful and slow.

I haven't found time to experiment more - I'll do that on my return
from the UK

Amiti?s
Philippe

Le 24 f?vr. 11 ? 22:27, H&ECummer a ?crit :