Subject: [Leica] new photos in the gallery
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 01:56:26 +0100

Hi Ted, mon ami

It's really a pleasure read your always spirited messages (this is the
word my friend Google Translator gaves me). I find really great the
nice light you have get on both pictures of Mike, both are an
excellent example what a mastershot is, the second I prefer is the Dog
#7032, very fine portrait!, and I see you are in perfect form to shot
at his level!. I like all, I comment my favorites, I like very much
too the Totem photo.

Thanks for sharing this, please keep posting

cheers
Lluis

El 27/02/2011, a las 1:41, <tedgrant at shaw.ca> escribi?: