Subject: [Leica] Dancing in the Subway -> Larry
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 21:57:47 +0100

Hi Larry,

First at all thanks for looking.

After two months I'm doing the conversions to B&W with Nik Software
"Silver Efex Pro", and a final touch with PS Elements. I like this Nik
Software because it allows me to approach the rendition of my favorite
films: APX100, Plus X and Tri X, but in my opinion I have not yet
reached the same aspect as I get with film. On my past times on the
darkroom I had always an obsession to intend obtain all the range of
tones, many years ago I've read and do some amateur experiments, "The
Negative" and "The Print", these have strongly influenced me to pursue
the target to obtain the scale of tones, I intend it..., with digital
I find this more difficult than film, I'm glad you think I obtain the
full scale, maybe my eye has been educated through the years to see in
B&W...

Cheers
Lluis

El 27/02/2011, a las 15:47, Lawrence Zeitlin escribi?: