Subject: [Leica] One year service warranty
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 11:20:13 +1000

Peter you have now mentioned, in a new post, a possibility of transferring
remaining repair (or original) warranty to a new owner. That is not the same
as your original question (which I commented on here).
I suggest that you and/or the buyer discuss this differnt scenario with
Leica Camera.

Cheers
Geoff

*Ms Gillard, Prime Minister of Australia prior to minority government
election. *
*"* There will be no carbon tax under the government I lead".