Subject: [Leica] IMG: For Nathan BOKEH ?????????????
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 16:21:33 -0600

Thanks, Ted.  We have access to a young optometrist who just worked out a
miracle set of lenses for my wife, who has had cataract surgery on both
eyes, and, for the past 10 years, is troubled by double vision.  Combining
prisms and lens prescriptions is an art!  I will see what he can do for me
next week.

Here is one other for your comments.  It is about a 25% crop, because of
distance and distractions.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/No+Way.jpg.html

This was wide open.  I would like to see if one stop down would increase
sharpness.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA