Subject: [Leica] Some abstracts
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 00:49:27 +0100

Hi Chris,

Initially reading your message I can't understand your reference to
the leaves, trees ... I've take a look and I saw you was refererring
to the 3 next pictures of reflections. Thank you for have take a look
and commented. I think your idea is no bad and I will try the effect
on PS, but for doing this exercice I wait for the next week end.

Thanks again!

Saludos
Lluis

El 02/03/2011, a las 0:24, Chris Saganich escribi?: