Subject: [Leica] Walking upon a Stone (in black & white)
From: quantran101 at gmail.com (Quan Tran)
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 16:42:48 -0800

Hi Ted,

Your comments make a great read. Thank you very much for taking the time to
write such a detailed and direct opinions. I really appreciate it.

As far as talents go, I consider myself as a student at all this. So, your
comment is good lesson for me. I think it's also a motivation for me to try
harder. Trying and learning.

I am relatively new to LUG, but after reading the emails here for the past
few months, I get the feeling that I understand your preferences regarding
certain subject/genre. It's all good. I think we all have our own
preferences; that makes this world more interesting.

I do like the b&w more. When viewing side-by-side, I think colors are a bit
of a distract here; and the simplicity of b&w brings out the forms. But I do
have a bias toward b&w. Thus, the reason I ask for others opinions to make
sure my bias do not play tricks on me.

I will take your advise and make a 13x19 print of the b&w this weekend. It's
not

Ted, thank you very much.
-Quan.