Subject: [Leica] First shots with the Noctilux
From: scoutfinch at chartermi.net (Susan Ryan)
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 21:43:40 -0500

Is the long focusing throw similar between the F1 and the F.95? That's
one thing I don't adore about my F1. The point is moot for me, though,
since affording an F.95 isn't even in my realm of possibility. (I may
as well practice my acceptance speech for the Nobel Prize in economics
as think about owning an F.95.)

Sue Ryan
scoutfinch at chartermi.net

"Stupidity is without anxiety." - Goethe