Subject: [Leica] IMGs: a select few and opinion
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 12:27:48 -0800

George, the four selected are good, but I'd also edit down the smugmug
gallery a bit, especially where there are sequence of 2 or more images where
you are looking for the "best angles." Some have multiple focal points that
distract.

Since these people seem friendly enough, May be try an even wider angle?

The story needs to be told, and I am glad you are doing it. Carry On!