Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 7: a modern-day ghost town
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 07:19:59 -0800

Nathan offered:
Subject:PAW 7: a modern-day ghost town

> I made an interesting discovery yesterday, and it forms the main part of
> my PAW for this week. There is other stuff too, including a lovely
> se?orita, some spectacular sky and a game declared by my wife to be even
> more boring than baseball:

Hi  Nathan,

I always have a camera with me not for the abandoned location I might find.
But just in case we have a major earthquake given the seismologist's keep
reminding us along with the many newspaper stories of how we as a population
are not prepared for the massive event!

After seeing the photos of ChristChurch in New Zealand I surely do not want
to be in any building taking pictures outward! Or lets say attempting to do
so. :-( But I will be ready. :-) It's "Don't leave home without it!" :-)

cheers,
ted

Message from michiel.fokkema at gmail.com (Michiel Fokkema) ([Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 7: a modern-day ghost town)