Subject: [Leica] Walkabout AND A TIGER SHOOT! :-)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 11:46:06 -0800

Jayanand Govindaraj SHOWED:
Subject: [Leica] Walkabout

Hi Jayanand,
It's hard to imagine these animals are out in the open doing a walk about
given they are usually shown in movies as wild and ferocious animals. I
don't doubt they are for a second and surely wouldn't want to tangle with
one given the size of their paws and no doubt the size of their teeth!

They truly are a beautiful species as we see them in your photographs calmly
walking about. I like them all no question! More so because a friend was
there in the middle of the jungle shooting these pictures! Kind of makes one
feel "COOL! Jay shot these for real!" :-) And not some unknown postcard
shooter with a bunch of game handlers for protection.

My favorite of the "walk about is #3!" The turn of her head, the eyes and
the plain simple thing it's a beautiful Tiger photograph without a Hollywood
look to the surroundings.

Good on you. So mark your calendar, that when I win the lottery, 50 million
Canadian dollars tonight! Don't laugh as my turn is about due! Gotta always
think positive whatever the odds! :-)

Hey I have a ticket so I could win! So everyone say a wee prayer! When I do?
a party the likes you've never seen!:-)
The LUG would have the party of the century when we all go for a tiger
shoot. Or some kind of wonderful location of beautiful beaches, some nice
beverages? Whatever your little heart desires! Don't quite make a list yet,
just say the prayer! ;-) :-) Then we'll go do a tiger shoot with Jayanand as
our "group Leader!" :-) This kind of a cool thing would be fantastic even if
you blew a couple of million! WHY?

First of all.... you'd still have 48 million left! So big deal, the interest
on the 48 Mil. would build the 2 million spent back in no time. See how
thinking positive with a wonderful wild and crazy imagination for the fun of
a bunch of "cool people friends can lead to?" :-)

See you all on the tiger trail! No not it's tail! Are you crazy? ;-)
"Trail" I said! :-)

cheers,
Dr. ted :-)    (just gotta have a wild and crazy imagination these days! )
:-)