Subject: [Leica] Ariege
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 08:15:41 +0530

Even in this duty heavy country, it is only around USD70 or so, when you get
it, that is. I just tried an Indian Single Malt made the Scottish way, much
like what the Japs put out. It is surprisingly good, and well worth trying.
It is called Amrut Fusion, and available easily in the UK at least.

Cheers
Jayanand