Subject: [Leica] IMG: Condomania, Tokyo
From: geordiepete211 at yahoo.co.uk (Peter Cheyne)
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 02:52:43 +0900

Although slow, transport was almost back to normal in Tokyo today.
Many buildings had workers remoing damaged furnishings and appliances.

This image is on the lighter side.

Taken today in Omote-Sando, Tokyo.  The saying, "If the cap fits, wear
it", came to mind.  I hope he squeezed the air out of his wooly hat. I
wonder if he just bought it and rolled it on his head from the shop
behind him.

M9, 50 Summicron:

www.flickr.com/photos/geordiepete/5522802967/#/photos/geordiepete/
5522802967/lightbox/