Subject: [Leica] Fuji x100 review by shooter
From: geordiepete211 at yahoo.co.uk (Peter Cheyne)
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 18:39:18 +0900

Hi Jayanand,

I only played with the camera for a few minutes, but it was not as
intuitive as advertised.  You have to fine tune focusing with the
LCD.  I went wanting to love it.  I didn't.  I much prefer my Fujifilm
Klasse for ease of use and simplicity.  That has an optical VF with
seemingly better AF.  Much less klutzing around.  Unlike a Leica, you
can't pick this up and just know what to do.

Mind you, the pretty girl was not just a pretty girl.  She answered my
every question about the camera confidently and authoritatively.

Peter Cheyne

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Fuji x100 review by shooter)