Subject: [Leica] Subway Dreams
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 00:45:00 +0100

Hi Peter,

Thank you for your kind comment.

Sometimes I shot with the camera at waistlevel, estimating distance,
the light on the Subway I already know, but generally what I do is I
pre set the camera, estimate distance, I hold the camera on my hands
and I shot very, very fast at the moment I think the  person would not
see I've shot.... and I've never had a problem. On this case "Subway
dreams" is a little cropped to avoid the people beside the lady. If
you have some practice estimating distance, usually is very fast
adjust the focus when shooting, even so I sacrifice perfection in
benefit of the moment, like this one, slightly out of focus. IMO a 35
or 50 mm are right on the Subway, also the 28mm, this one was shot
with a 35mm on the M8 (50mm equivalent).

Be safe,

Best wishes
Lluis

El 14/03/2011, a las 7:25, Peter Cheyne escribi?: