Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAW 10 2011 ric
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 21:34:20 -0500

Hi Ric,

No, I kept to the lenses that do best for me, trifocals.  But, I did find a
young doctor who is now 2 for 2, with my wife and me, getting them right the
first time.  My wife has severe double vision without lenses, so, as you can
imagine, her lenses are a combination of spherical, cylindrical, and prisms
in two directions.  And alignment is also critical.

I'm relieved that we both have that behind us, and are good for another year
or two.

Thanks for asking.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA