Subject: [Leica] IMG: Dombi Heruka
From: pasvorn at boonmark.net (Pasvorn Boonmark)
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 20:00:32 -0700

Hi John,

Thank you very much for sharing.  The thing I like most abou these is
that I get to do some research (well more like google for info.)

Here's what I found about his quote...

"Political power is of little benefit. Those who wield authority can
accomplish little good, and more often than not cause misery to many.
Social power and caste only result in the oppression of the less
fortunate. You should understand that now my kingdom is no longer of
this world. It is the only kingdom worth ruling, for my kingdom is now
the kingdom of Dharma!"

Beautiful as always.

-Pasvorn