Subject: [Leica] Cafe del Centre
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 08:01:30 -0700

Lluis Ripoll showed:

> I've shot these pictures last December, this is an old Cafe in  Barcelona
> with a nice vintage atmosphere
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Cafe_del_Centre/
>
> or
>
> http://tinyurl.com/5v62yal

Bon Jour Lluis,

I love this kind of picture taking! :-) "If you can see it you can shoot
it!" You shoot where many fear to go with a camera due to lack of light! Yet
everything can be seen with the naked eye! So why not shoot if it's
interesting?

And you do just that! :-) You go into a Cafe or bar or it seems anywhere
regardless of light levels.... Lluis comes home with interesting
photographs! :-)

Certainly as we see here! Real life moments captured without adding a flash.
It's "see it. Shoot it!" :-)
Well done Lluis,
cheers,
ted