Subject: [Leica] update: April show
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 08:38:32 -0700 (PDT)

Felt the same way?Doug, but I think I'm a wimp!! I only had 10 images to
hang
(but I did have to hang them myself).
Never run a marathon, but given your terrific description of how you felt =
how
I felt, I?certainly don't want to.

Best of luck with your show. No doubt the?gallery owner knows what sells
(they
usually do) and his elation is a tribute to the quality of your work.

All the best,
Bob
?Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA