Subject: [Leica] Tourists
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 22:35:56 +0200

Alan,

I think you are absolutely right, and I'll try with my nexts posting
don't give a sense of "duplicates", but also Ithink that this is one
of the advantages of the List, we have more freedom to post different
versions than if it was for a book or for an exhibition, I'm usually
surprised with the reactions to some images, that differ from my own
opinion.

Thank you very much for your kind comment

cheers
Lluis

El 29/03/2011, a las 4:58, Alan Magayne-Roshak escribi?: