Subject: [Leica] Tuesday Tree
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 16:58:54 -0400

My van was parked in the Vista House at Crown Point State Park along the
Historic Columbia River Highway parking lot.
It had to have sat there for an hour as I walked around shooting shots which
many others had been shooting for years and will in the years to come.
I'm sure this exact shot will be done today by somebody with a point and
shoot I think they really zoom in typically.

For a shot done while in a car look at the next one. Though I was in the
passenger seat not driving.

Mark William Rabiner