Subject: [Leica] OMG, I bought a 617 camera!!!
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 01:05:15 -0400

My favorite format is 612. And they make a Fotoman 612. And someone was
selling one with a Rodenstock for less than a grand US. That would get me
shooting film and scanning it on a flatbed. I'd have a
5.5 x 11 inch box made for prints.
Or 4.25 x 8.5 "
Both

I like 612 better than 617 because its still a rectangle. You just don't
read the image from left to right or right to left.
I wish there was a defalt in the adobe camera raw interface to pick 1 over 2
with. As well as 2 over 3.24.

They make a linhoff 612, a Horseman. And a few other options in View.

Mark William Rabiner