Subject: [Leica] celebrate life....choices
From: steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour)
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 18:56:43 -0700

On Mar 30, 2011, at 5:15 PM, Lluis Ripoll wrote:

> Steve,
>
> Thanks for sharing with us your preliminary collection.
>
> Nathing to comment about the pictures, all of these are great pictures
> with great quality, I find very nice too your choice of the last one in
> color. I lack maybe a picture I remember of Dominique walking on a route
> with the mountains at the background, is a very nice picture with a great
> message, I've saw in your LUG gallery (familly) other very nice pictures,
> particularly the three last; this is your personnal choice if some one of
> these pictures could be realted with the subject of your book. Other point
> I ask you is if the numerical order correspond to the order on the book,
> this will require more time to see which order could be more effective,
> just a thought...

so many considerations Lluis for so many different people....subjects,
families, caregivers...public, photographers....etc... so going for some
imaginary medium...I will continue to assess and will look at these other
images.  The order has nothing to do with that in the book.

thanks so much my friend for looking,

Steve